The American Gem Society’s Pledge to the Consumer
The American Gem Society (AGS) was created with one mission in mind: to protect you, the consumer.
AGS Ethical Practices
In order to maintain membership, jewelers in the American Gem Society agree to:
- Provide full disclosure of all facts pertaining to the products they sell.
- Never intentionally deceive their employees, consumers, vendors, or business partners.
- Compete fairly and never speak unprofessionally about their competitors. Likewise, encourage their colleagues in the jewelry industry to embrace these principals.
- Resolve any customer complaints relating to the sale of a product.
- Not sell conflict diamonds. AGS jewelers must make every effort to fully comply with the Kimberley Process Certification Scheme and the World Diamond Council System of Warranties.
- Continue their gemological and jewelry education, always improving their knowledge and keeping up with trends in jewelry and ethical business practices.
- Adhere to anti-money laundering (AML) program, which is designed to comply with the USA Patriot Act.
Explore some of the amazingly beautiful products we have in our online store…..
The possibilities are endless……
Whether I was purchasing a gift or having a piece of jewelry appraised. Very friendly and very customer service oriented. Tess Woodford
Registered Jeweler, RJ
Jewelry & Watch Repairs
Appraisals In House
Jewelry Store Near Redding CA
For more than 60 years, Field’s Jewelers has offered stunning pieces of fine jewelry with superior craftsmanship to all customers. Whether you’re shopping for special occasion jewelry, engagement rings or designer watches, we are here to help. Our knowledgeable staff is available to answer any and all questions you have as you shop our eclectic collection of jewelry. Our aim is to educate you on our diamond jewelry to help you make an informed buying decision. Each time you shop with us, you’ll find the experience enjoyable and enlightening.
Diamond Bridal Jewelry
Our selection of engagement rings and wedding bands offer the chance to own exclusive jewelry pieces you won’t find anywhere else. Our brands have unique features such as extraordinarily rare crafting materials and hard to find gemstones. Whether you’re looking for a classic solitaire engagement ring or a modern meteorite inlaid wedding band, Field’s Jewelers can match you with the perfect piece. Our certified gemologist has decades of experience with specialized knowledge of diamond grading, precious metals, pearls and colored gemstones.
Premiere Redding CA Jewelry Store
As a member of the American Gem Society, GIA and IJO Mastered Jeweler, you can shop with the assurance that you’re only buying the best from a trusted retailer. Members of these groups must uphold stringent selling practices with consumer protections in place. Field’s Jewelers is one of the most customer-oriented jewelry stores in the area. Customers always find what they are looking for in our expansive showroom—we carry the state’s largest selection of diamonds, colored gemstones and precious metals.
Come visit our Redding showroom today to see firsthand how we set ourselves apart from the competition. We guarantee we can match you with the perfect piece to demonstrate just how much you care.