William Henry is an American brand creating timeless personal style for men through unique accessories crafted with honor and integrity.
The brand earned its fame for creating exclusive and award-winning pocket knives, and transforming the archetype of all tools into a superb piece of functional jewelry for men. Today’s collections also include men’s jewelry, writing instruments, money clips, cuff links, key chains.
The seamless integration of classic natural materials, precious metals & gemstones, and state-of-the-art alloys is a hallmark of William Henry’s work. But what makes this brand so distinctive is that it has proudly retained the aura and feel of an artisan workshop, where most pieces are designed and created exclusively in limited, often unique editions.
”…these rare pieces are imbued with the personality of their owners, and become part of their living legacy”
Matt Conable – Founder and Chief Designer
The American Gem Society’s Pledge to the Consumer
The American Gem Society (AGS) was created with one mission in mind: to protect you, the consumer.
AGS ETHICAL PRACTICES
In order to maintain membership, jewelers in the American Gem Society agree to:
- Provide full disclosure of all facts pertaining to the products they sell.
- Never intentionally deceive their employees, consumers, vendors, or business partners.
- Compete fairly and never speak unprofessionally about their competitors. Likewise, encourage their colleagues in the jewelry industry to embrace these principals.
- Resolve any customer complaints relating to the sale of a product.
- Not sell conflict diamonds. AGS jewelers must make every effort to fully comply with the Kimberley Process Certification Scheme and the World Diamond Council System of Warranties.
- Continue their gemological and jewelry education, always improving their knowledge and keeping up with trends in jewelry and ethical business practices.
- Adhere to anti-money laundering (AML) program, which is designed to comply with the USA Patriot Act.
Explore some of the amazingly beautiful products we have in our online store…..
The possibilities are endless……
I had diamonds from an old ring incorporated with a diamond pendant from my 20th anniversary present and the new pendant with all the diamonds looks wonderful! Thank you for the wonderfully creative process and end result!Karlene Stoker
Always excellent customer service. I have had several pieces repaired and always very fast and beautifully done. Thank you for being a jeweler I can trust with my most sentiment jewelry. Highly recommended.Keloni Liggatt
I’ve always had a good experience at Field’s.
Whether I was purchasing a gift or having a piece of jewelry appraised. Very friendly and very customer service oriented.Tess Woodford
I am ALWAYS so pleased to run into Chris Clover-Field owner of Fields Jewelers.. She always has a welcoming smile and a warm hug…the quality of service at Fields Jewelers is by far the best in Redding. BEAUTIFUL …BEAUTIFUL jewelry. .Becky B.
Registered Jeweler, RJ
Jewelry & Watch Repairs
Appraisals In House
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE AN AGS JEWELER?
What do the initials behind a jeweler’s or appraiser’s name mean? If earned through the American Gem Society, they mean a lot. In fact, only 5% of jewelers, designers and appraisers have met the American Gem Society standards. Learn more….
WHY CHOOSE A GIA CERTIFIED JEWELER?
GIA’s mission is to ensure the public trust in gems and jewelry by upholding the highest standards of integrity, academics, science, and professionalism through education, research, laboratory services, and instrument development. Learn more…
WHY CHOOSE AN IJO REGISTERED JEWELER?
The Independent Jewelers Organization offers you the opportunity to buy with confidence your local jeweler behind who will design, create, manufacture and stand behind the jewelry of your dreams, as well as offer the very best prices. Learn more…